Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Fun Day!




Today was one of my favorite types of days. Ryan was caught up with work and it was warm enough to go outside so we we were able to go on a hike together. We went to one of my favorite places. It is called Rancho San Antonia state park. We seem to always go on the same trail there...Wild Cat Trail. I was counting today and Landon has already been on this trail four times, but it's a great trail so I'm sure we'll keep going back. It's only about 3.5 miles, so it's great if you only have a couple of hours. It takes you to a beautiful overlook of the Bay Area so the hiking up hill is totally worth it. We tried out a new carrier for Landon. It wasn't as comfortable as the baby bjorn is, but Landon is getting heavier and I think he's growing out of the bjorn very quickly. I am amazed at how fast my little boy is growing. Here is a picture of him riding on his car. He likes to sit on it when he's in front of the mirror. I haven't figured out if he knows that it is him in the mirror or if he thinks another baby is coming towards him.

No comments: