Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Catching Up

I have been an awful blogger the last little while because for the last month or so any free time I have had I have wanted to lie down and take a little nap. Don't worry I'm not depressed or sick, my body is just busy making baby number 2. That's right, for those who haven't already heard I am now 15 weeks pregnant, due February 11. We are really excited to add another boy/girl to our family. Ryan is certain that we are having a girl. He's so certain that he's been betting people milkshakes and other things. We should find out when we have the ultrasound on September 10.

Last week we went on another quick trip to Utah for the third funeral this year. My Grandma Chris (my dad's mom) passed away. I was glad that I was able to go and attend the funeral and see all of my aunts, uncles, and cousins. There were 41 out of 45 grandkids that were able to attend so it was really neat to be all together. I know my grandma is much happier now. She had already lost 2 of her legs due to diabetes and was ill the last few years of her life. It makes me happy that she gets to be with her husband who died of cancer when my dad was 10 years old, so I'm not going to do the math, but they've been separated a very long time.

While we were in Utah we were able to go to the Brigham pool. Landon absolutely loved running around in the water. He even thought it was fun when he fell down and went under, which made it so I constantly had to be watching him. This didn't make it a relaxing day at the pool, but he was being so funny that I didn't mind.

Last Friday we returned from Utah and then on Saturday Ryan's parents came to visit. We took them to Filoli. A mansion with acres and acres of gardens. We had a good time visiting and enjoying the beautiful grounds.


Here's a picture of all the Miller side cousins. They all look pretty tired because we didn't get to see my little brother Shane, his wife Kim and their 2 kids until 9:30 p.m. the night before we left.

2 comments:

Jazzy said...

I didn't know that! Congratulations!!! Wooo for babies!

motivated said...

Congratulations Bonnie!! How exciting! If my mom were there, she'd predict what the baby would be- she swears she can tell by the hairline (by the neck) of the previous baby's hair. She says she's only been wrong a couple times, and that's when those women had miscarriages. My mom's weird like that. :)