Thursday, October 23, 2008
Baby #2 wants to come out early
Yesterday I went in for my routine 24 week appointment and found out that my cervix has decided to open already. My doctor had me come back again today to check for changes. She thought that it may have changed a little so she sent me to the hospital to be monitored. I ended up being at the hospital for 4 hours while they checked for contractions and changes in the cervix. Thankfully, there were no changes so I was able to come home, but have to limit the amount of activity that I do and I have to go see my doctor more often. My next appointment is next week. If there are any changes then my doctor is going to put me on steroids. Hopefully this baby and my body will realize it's way to early and stop scaring me to death. All prayers are welcome. Thanks to my sister Cindy for coming to watch Landon for the day. She's AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh no! I hope things settle down for you. Best wishes and prayers for you!
I hope baby#2 can wait a little longer for you. That is so scary!! I will keep you in our prayers.
Tell him I said he needs to stay in there. I will keep you in my prayers. I will check back to see how things are going! take care!
Post a Comment