Well, I made it through the first month with 2 kids 20 months apart and it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. Actually, it was pretty fun. Landon has adjusted well to having a little brother. I do have to watch closely to make sure Zac is safe from flying toys and fingers going into his eyes, but Landon has been very good about letting me take care of Zachary's needs without getting upset. He seems to play better by himself now than before the baby. Zachary is doing really well. He has gained a pound a week the last few weeks making him weigh 9 pounds now. He is a very content little guy and has been really fun to take care of.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Landon 21 months, Zachary 1 month
Well, I made it through the first month with 2 kids 20 months apart and it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. Actually, it was pretty fun. Landon has adjusted well to having a little brother. I do have to watch closely to make sure Zac is safe from flying toys and fingers going into his eyes, but Landon has been very good about letting me take care of Zachary's needs without getting upset. He seems to play better by himself now than before the baby. Zachary is doing really well. He has gained a pound a week the last few weeks making him weigh 9 pounds now. He is a very content little guy and has been really fun to take care of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That great! Hooray! If I didn't tell you Congratulations already: Congratulations!
Your hair has grown SO fast. I wish mine would do that :)
It is so much fun! Mine are 19 months apart, and sometimes people are surprised they are so close. But I think it is wonderful, they play great and they entertain eachother!
I am glad things are going good!! So, doe Zac look like Landon when he was this age?? It seems Everett and Montel could be twins if they were both this age at the same time! Let me know if I can do anything for yoU!! Take care!
Yeah it is Lora Jensen's e-book. Did you buy it?? It really is a good book, only 40 pages, but full of lots of good info. You also get to send her questions and she writes back.
Post a Comment