Thursday, May 14, 2009

UTAH FUN!


We have returned from a fun-filled trip to Utah. We are so glad that we were able to see so much family and a few friends in the week we were there. There is never enough time with each of you, but we really do try to visit with as many as possible. Thanks to all of you who took time out of your busy lives to visit with us. We love you all!


It was the perfect day to hike to Battle Creek Falls.
We went on a hike with Ryan's grade-school friend, Ryan Peck. Ryan was glad Peck offered to carry Landon.
Ryan and Landon with Aunt Joyce and Grandma Liston.
We went on a walk with Bruce and Nancy and April.
I can't believe how big my baby brother is!
I loved visiting with two of my best friends from highschool, Shauna and Rachelle. You both are beautiful!


3 comments:

Cindy Lovell said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun were very busy in a week. Where is that falls I think I would like to go there on my next trip in July.

Gald your home safe

Cindy

Larson Letters said...

I Just wish we lived closer together so we all could hang out together and go to the park more often! That was fun! Thanks for letting us visit! I am glad you made it home safely. love ya!

Niesja said...

looks like so much fun! I wish we could see you guys more. I'm so sad I haven't even seen little Zach yet:(