My thoughts today:
~I wish I could speak Urdu and Mandarin so that I can communicate at the park. Only in Milpitas can you go to the park and no one speaks English. (Although a lady from Pakistan is trying to learn...she tries to talk to me, but all I can understand is, "I love to learn English".
~How do I get Landon to stay in his room all night. I often find him sleeping on the floor in my room in the morning. (He knows not to wake me up or I make him go back to his bed)
~Having 3 weeks to prepare a talk to give at church may not be a good thing.
~I never thought I would really like having a van, but I do. I love our Toyota Sienna (We had to get a new car after our Cruiser broke down on the way home from Oregon).
~Hopefully Ryan and his friends make it back safely from whitewater Kayaking (It's Ryan's first time, but I hope he likes it and he takes me sometime)
~Why is it so hard for me to make Visiting Teaching appointments when its so refreshing to visit my ladies (BTW I just made 2 out of 3 appointments so I'm feeling pretty good)
No comments:
Post a Comment