Landon and I have started attending a class at the library that reads stories and sings songs for 0-12 month olds. We have learned some fun new baby rhymes and songs that I thought I would share with all those who are looking for something new to do with their little one.
Flying Man
Flying man, Flying man (bounce baby)
Up in the sky, (lift baby)
Where are you going to, (bounce baby)
Flying so high? (lift baby)
Over the mountains (bounce baby)
And over the sea, (lift baby)
Flying man, flying man, (bounce baby)
Can't you take me? (hug baby)
I'm Bouncing
I'm bouncing, bouncing everywhere.
I bounce and bounce into the air
I'm bouncing, bouncing like a ball.
I bounce and bounce, then down I fall.
Shoe the Little Horse
Shoe the little horse. (pat the soles of baby's feet)
Shoe the little mare.
But let the little colt
Run Bare, bare, bare. (grab feet and move legs back and forth)
3 comments:
OOO, thanks for sharing. I'm always looking for stuff to add to my repertoire.
Hey Bonnie... This sounds like something I might try with Bart...
Now that would be something I would like to see:)
Post a Comment