Thursday, January 10, 2008
New Blogger
So, like many people I know, one of my new year resolutions is to write in my journal at least once a week. I already know that I wouldn't last if I started my regular tradition of writing with pen and paper so I'm trying something new. I'm joining the blogging world. However, I'm still a little skeptical on how dependable the internet is so I have set up my account to send all my posts to my email where I will print them off (hopefully) and put them in a book called The Sharp Family journal. I think that this is the only way I can say that this is a journal, Right? Aren't journals supposed to be for generations to come and who knows if blogspot.com will be around in 10 years? For those who are interested in our family, Don't worry, I'll make this a happy journal that includes all the fun and exciting happenings of our family. I'm not a person that enjoys writing when I'm feeling down, anyway. I hope to follow this saying, "Every life has its dark and cheerful hours. Happiness comes from choosing which to remember". Let us all remember our cheerful hours and make 2008 a great year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Bon!!
I'm glad to see you joined the blog train!! We have a blog too. It is http://rexshaunalarson.blogspot.com/ So, I was sad we weren't able to meet up for Christmas this year. So, what is going on in your life??? We haven't talked in a long time. Well, better run! Shauna
Bonnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I for one am so happy you've joined the blogging world. I just found out there are actually companies who specialize in printing blogs. So like at the end of each year you can go to them and pay like $60 or so and they'll print and bind your blog for you. That's what I think I'm going to do anyway. Anyhow, It's so good to hear from your and see your cute family. Keep in touch. I'm going to go link you to my blog right now :)
Post a Comment