Thursday, May 29, 2008

A couple of Landon's favorite things...

#1. Corn on the Cob

Landon amazes me at how well he eats corn on the cob. He'll sit and work on the thing until just about every kernel is gone.#2. Bridges

Landon LOVES bridges. After our walk today I let Landon play on this bridge. He went back and forth over the bridge for at least 20 minutes. He would have loved to keep playing, but I had to drag him to the car so we could get home for lunch.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He is cool. I'm glad he and I have corn eating in common. I too love a nice cob of corn. I also like bridges and jumping off of them.

Niesja said...

That is such a funny picture of Landon eating corn, Ethan started to laugh when he saw it.

Cindy Lovell said...

cute picture of the corn eating I like love watching Landon walk.