Thursday, February 26, 2009

Little Chef!



Landon loves to help me in the kitchen. The other day we decided to make some cookies and Landon did really well and helping mix all the ingredients together until we got to the chocolate chips. He tried to eat as many as possible before they were put into the dough and then once they were in the dough he kept trying to pick them out. Funny Boy! He ended up being a mess as well as the counter, but he had fun. I really need to find him a good stool to stand on.

6 comments:

Niesja said...

So cute! Ethan loves this too... I think they just like to eat them before they are made but who cares it's just fun to spend time doing something together. We have a little apron for Ethan, it's super funny... I don't know why I haven't taken a pic of it.

Larson Letters said...

Hey Bon!
Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a good one!! You are so good about letting Landon make messes while you are trying to cook! I need to be better!

Cindy Lovell said...

It makes such a mess, but these are some of my favorite moments how they want to taste it at each stage.

Larson Letters said...

Hey Bon Bon!
So you are potty training!! fun!! I just got your questions...I still will remind him to tell me yes. It is not as often but I do still do it. I would say he only has 2 or 3 accidents in a week. A lot less now. Hang in there. This is tough work but if you guys stick to it and try very hard not to get frustrated he should pick it up in no time. After the 3 days, expect to have accidents. I expected him to be trained well after those 3 days, but my expectations were too high and I was very frustrated. We have a potty bag that we carry everywhere we go that carries his seat, underwear, pants, rewards, etc. Let me know if this helps. Hang in there!!! IT sounds like he is getting there!!

Cam and Mary said...

Hey Bonnie, Congratulations on the new baby! You seem like one of those really put together, patient moms! Your boys are adorable! Love, Mary

Kendra said...

That's hilarious. I guess Landon likes chocolate. Your boys are adorable.