Lately, I have been making some home-made paints for Landon and we are discovering that he can be quite the artist when he's in the right mood. I really like this painting that he did with corn syrup and food coloring. Here's how he made it:
1. Put corn syrup in little cups and add food coloring to make your paints
2. Landon dumps all of the paint onto his paper
3. Landon swirls the paint around on the paper
4. There is way too much paint on the paper so mom gets strips of paper and trys to soak some of it up.
5. Landon pulls the pieces of paper off and underneath lies a masterpiece.
Landon enjoys painting with the corn syrup because it is sticky, makes fun designs and it dries shiny.
WARNING: Is very sticky even when it dries. I had to put this one in a sheet protector so we could keep it.
2 comments:
I think that the kids will love this we will have to try it on a day that I can hose them off in the back yard.
you are such a cool mom Bon! I'm not that cool! Have you tried letting him paint with instant pudding yet?? that is fun! Wished we lived closer so we could play!
Post a Comment