We recently returned from Cancun, Mexico. We were spoiled with sunshine, all you can eat buffets whenever you want, unlimited kayaking, sailing, swimming, and soft sand. We had a room on the bottom floor looking out to the ocean. The boys loved playing in the sand, swinging in the hammocks, going down the waterslides, and swimming in the pool. They were also spoiled with an icecream cone at lunch almost everyday. We enjoyed this beautiful place with Janice and Delwin and Derick, Niesja, and Ethan. Despite the 4 year age gap, I think Landon and Ethan had a lot of fun playing together. One day Ryan, Derick, Niesja, and I left the kids with grandma and grandpa and went to Chichen Itza. We were amazed at the pyramids and the life that the Mayans lived. So advanced, yet so primitive. I just can't understand why a civilization would think that cutting off each others head and killing each other would be pleasing to God. Craziness! Here's some pictures of our adventures....
Sunday, November 28, 2010
CANCUN
We recently returned from Cancun, Mexico. We were spoiled with sunshine, all you can eat buffets whenever you want, unlimited kayaking, sailing, swimming, and soft sand. We had a room on the bottom floor looking out to the ocean. The boys loved playing in the sand, swinging in the hammocks, going down the waterslides, and swimming in the pool. They were also spoiled with an icecream cone at lunch almost everyday. We enjoyed this beautiful place with Janice and Delwin and Derick, Niesja, and Ethan. Despite the 4 year age gap, I think Landon and Ethan had a lot of fun playing together. One day Ryan, Derick, Niesja, and I left the kids with grandma and grandpa and went to Chichen Itza. We were amazed at the pyramids and the life that the Mayans lived. So advanced, yet so primitive. I just can't understand why a civilization would think that cutting off each others head and killing each other would be pleasing to God. Craziness! Here's some pictures of our adventures....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks fun and warm!
Post a Comment