Wednesday, January 16, 2008
The Runaway Stroller
Today it looked like a nice day, but the moment Landon and I stepped outside to go for our walk we realized that it was too windy for us and that we would have to walk elsewhere. So I loaded us into the car and we drove the 1/2 of mile to the Great Mall. After we went around the mall a few times (only stopping to buy a couple things, including a new outfit for Landon to get his pictures taken in) we decided to go back home. I loaded Landon into the car first. I put him in his carseat, buckled him, put his blanket around him, and gave him his pacifier. Then I turned around to get the stroller and it was GONE. Nowhere in sight! The first thought that came to my mind was that someone stole it, but then I realized that it was probably the wind. I locked Landon into the car and then went searching the parking lot frantically. After a few minutes the Home Depot guy yelled at me and pointed. Yes! He found my stroller....the wind had blown it half way across the parking lot (who knows exactly how). Actually, I think one guy knows....There was a guy sitting in his car parked right by me probably watching the whole thing. I don't know whether to be mad at him for not helping me or to be embarrassed. Anyway, I think I'll remember to use my parking brake from now on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Bonnie,
I've forgotten how funny you are. This post made me laugh and your comment on David's blog made me really laugh.
Post a Comment