Monday, January 21, 2008
Yummy Mandarin Oranges
On Saturday we went to Hollister to pick mandarin oranges. This is a tradition for us. For the past three years we have picked oranges to give to our ward on Sunday. This year we had the help of a few other members. I'm really glad we did because Landon slowed me down quite a bit. He had fun for the first hour playing with the leaves on the trees and even trying out the oranges (peel and all), but then he needed a little more attention. It was definitely a different experience with a baby. Ryan and I weren't able to get into a long conversation about life like we usually do, but we still had fun. I really enjoyed the fac
e
Landon pulled when he tried the peeling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cool tradition!
Post a Comment