Saturday, March 29, 2008

HAWAII


We took so many pictures in Hawaii it was hard to choose which ones to post. Hopefully the ones I chose will help to tell about all the amazing things we saw and did. The week was pretty jammed packed with activities. I can honestly say that there was never a dull moment, especially with Landon. We were able to see 5 waterfalls, go on 4 hikes, go snorkeling, surfing, go on a private tour of Pearl Harbor (thanks to Tyler), go kayaking, swimming, visit with family, go to the punchbowl memorial, and see some other lookouts/attractions all in a week. We had an amazing time and can't wait until we can go back.

















3 comments:

motivated said...

Awesome!! It looks like Hawaii really suits you guys! :) Great pics, it totally makes me want to go there soon!

Larson Letters said...

I'm Jealous. This is like your 4th trip there and I will probably never get to go. Well, it looks like it was way fun!!!

Elise said...

Looks like you guys have been way busy with vacations! How lucky!!